Who is eParcel?

Peace of mind.

Free Insurance up to R 5000 to ensure that your parcel is handled with utmost care. Should to unthinkable happen we have got you covered

Saves you time

Simplified pricing system to eliminate the admin burden of calculating and quoting different delivery costs.

A dedicated partner

We sort out all queries on your behalf to ensure your parcel reaches its destination as quickly as possible. And if you need to reach us, we have a dedicated email address and a phone number to get hold of us.

Nationwide door to door delivery at a FIXED PRICE for ALL your PARCELS UNDER 6.0KG!

One Partner, Every Possibility

Ease of Use

Years of experience combined to create an easy to use portal

All in One

Book, track and share your shipments straight from our portal

World-Class Support

Email and phone support when you need assistance. We are here to help you

Excellent performance

99% on time delivery, but more important is the other 1% which we manage pro actively with you

Easy Imports

Doing a lot of orders? Easily import them directly into our system for easy dispatch

It feels right

By South Africans, for South Africans. If you succeed we do, and that is what we want to do

1000+ Customers Trust Us

We shipped 1000s of shipments for South Africans and we want to be part of your journey

This is the best courier service in SA ”

Cary Cairn

I am so impressed by your service. Fast, efficient, affordable and excellent communication. A big high 5 all around. ”

Shera Deavall

Baie dankie vir vriendelike en hulpvaardige diens in Phalaborwa! Pryse bekostigbaar! Excellent! ”

Nelia Korff

Seriously impressed with their service. They were the easiest, cheapest and fastest by miles to a little town in the Western Cape. ”

Tricia Cullen